DIABETES Predict® helps you predict diabetes.
FACT: The number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422+ million in 2018.
30.2 million adults have diabetes and nearly a quarter of those with the condition do not know they have it.
DIABETES PREDICT® IS THE DIABETES PREDICTION GENETIC TEST WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO:
>Discover your genetic predisposition and that of your family who suffer from type 2 diabetes with a simple cheek swab test.
>Predict type 2 diabetes from happening by following our lifestyle recommendations.
>Use tools which help your prediction of type 2 diabetes if you are at high risk.
Each person's report will reveal a percentage risk factor based upon the genes tested via our lab. Once that result is known, the report will guide you through nutrients, diet, exercise and lifestyle recommendations to assist you in making better choices now or in the future.
KNOW YOUR RISK FOR PEACE OF MIND OR TO UPDATE YOUR LIFESTYLE FOR PREVENTION OF DIABETES.
WHO SHOULD KNOW THEIR GENETIC RISK OF TYPE 2 DIABETES?
Type 2 diabetes can be prevented.
Knowing your genetic risk of developing the disease can help you to control and avoid a future of complications.
Diabetes Predict® is for you if:
- You are overweight and lead a sedentary lifestyle
- You have family members with diabetes
- You have had gestational diabetes, which increases your risk of type 2 diabetes by 60%
- You have high levels of blood sugar
- Or if you are simply concerned about your health and that of your family and want to know your genetic predisposition to suffer from type 2 diabetes and remedy it in time
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES DIABETES PREDICT® OFFER ME?
- Simple. Comfortable. Accessible. Genetic predisposition tests have never been so convenient.
- Scientific. Based on the data from the largest genetic projects on diabetes to date.
- Very useful. Your result as a motivating force in a change of lifestyle.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422+ million in 2018.
- Each year, 13,000 children are diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, blurred vision, and weight loss are a few symptoms of Diabetes.
DO THE TEST IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE DIABETES PREDICT® KIT ONLINE AND DO THE TEST IN THE TRANQUILLITY OF YOUR HOME. YOU CAN TEST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, SIMPLY MAIL THE SWAB TO OUR LAB WITH THE PRE-PAID ENVELOPE AND REGISTER YOUR KIT AT WWW.MYLABTEST123.COM
*This report does not diagnose or treat any health conditions or provide medical advice. This report should not be used to make any medical decisions or conclusions without consulting with a licensed healthcare provider.